6 may 2012

Comedious Commentarious :Milk, The Gift That keeps On Giving

I wrote this short humorous story, out of my concern of all the hormone, ,steroids that are used in raising animals to become food for human consumption.
I believe the steroids and hormone are passes on to human through the consumption of the meat . I believe these growth hormone and steroids could trigger the growth of tumors in human beings. It has also been reported that steroids and growth hormones in meat could be causing children to reach puberty at a younger age then before .
It has been reported that some children are reaching puberty as early as the age of 9 years old.

It 's two weeks before Christmas,and two men who are friends are sitting on a bench at the mall. They're conversation is filled with the lists of things they both have to accomplish before Christmas day.
The first man said to his friend, ""You know children have really changed since the time we were growing up."
His friend asks," How so?"
The First man replies," When I was around fifteen, my sister's would ask my parents for expensive name brand clothes for Christmas."
"Do you know what my Fifteen year old daughter ask me to get her for Christmas?"
His friend stared at him with a look of curiosity,"What did she ask for?"
The first man replies," She ask me if I could get her breast implants for Christmas!"
The First man asks his friend," What should I tell my daughter? I don't have 3400.00 ,to purchase a boob job for my daughter."
His friend being a dairy farmer,replies," You don't have to spend 3400.00,give your daughter what she want for Christmas. Just buy her milk that has RBST in it."
The first man asks his friend," what is RBST?"
His friend, replies, " RBST is a growth hormone that is given to cows, to cause their utters to grow bigger, and so the farmers can get more milk out of the cow."
The first man's face lit up, and ask his friend,"Do you think that if she start drinking the milk with the hormones in it,three times a day until Christmas eve, will she wake up Christmas morning with her Christmas present under neath her night gown?
His friend replies, " If it works,it goes to show the milk slogan rings true, Milk does the body good. "

Written By Stephen J.Vattimo Dec 11, 2010

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Contact

Copyright © 2010 truml.com, by using this service you accept terms of use.

contact with us

wybierz wersję Polską

choose the English version

Report this item

You have to be logged in to use this feature. please register

Ta strona używa plików cookie w celu usprawnienia i ułatwienia dostępu do serwisu oraz prowadzenia danych statystycznych. Dalsze korzystanie z tej witryny oznacza akceptację tego stanu rzeczy.    Polityka Prywatności   
ROZUMIEM