5 november 2011

Translations Saught

Anyone wishing to translate any of my poetry into Polish or other languages, message me and we can arrange same.

- Translation is copyright of translator as long as Im credited with origional of work, with proper title of piece etc.

- You are free to include in books, anthologies, websites etc., as long as same is adhered to, and the web address www.writingsinrhyme.com is published there when at all possible.

- No payment for translations is offered, and no royalties expected.

- English origionals can be published alongside translation when properly credited to me.

- I can publish your translation on my websites, in my books, properly credited to you.

- Translations subject to editing and or correction when published by me on my sites or in my books.

number of comments: 1 | rating: 3 |  more 

Victor,  

You are wellcome at http://lyricstranslate.com/ru/translator/victors Though there are songs only in all language combinations. My own translations are for free use.

report |

other forums: Translations Saught,

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Contact

Copyright © 2010 truml.com, by using this service you accept terms of use.

contact with us

wybierz wersję Polską

choose the English version

Report this item

You have to be logged in to use this feature. please register

Ta strona używa plików cookie w celu usprawnienia i ułatwienia dostępu do serwisu oraz prowadzenia danych statystycznych. Dalsze korzystanie z tej witryny oznacza akceptację tego stanu rzeczy.    Polityka Prywatności   
ROZUMIEM