Forums

Wirgiliusz
PROFILE About me Events (1) Forums (5)

8 october 2011

The Truml

Hi,

Last week we have got started with english version of Truml. Primarily we want to find poets, photographer and other kind of artist on all around the word. Then we would like to collec not only polish literature. To add english version of art you have to switch Truml to english version (http://truml.com/?lang=en).

Enjoy!

Szel,  

a co z okienkiem komentarzowym?

report |

Florian Konrad,  

Jak do diaska wyleźć z tej angielskiej wersji??? Wlazłem na nią i... nie mogę wyjść, znaleźć polskiej werszyn!!!

report |

issa,  

heh, miałam to samo. przesuń trochę obraz, wiesz, paskiem na dole: polski jest za angielskim, skrajnie na prawo

report |

Szel,  

kliknij na polski, jest na niebieskim tle :)))

report |

Florian Konrad,  

dzięki za informację, już tak zrobiłem :)

report |

Wirgiliusz,  

jeśli komuś z ekranu truml ucieka to wystarczy kliknąć truml.com?lang=pl

report |

Szel,  

irytuje mnie czerwona szarfa przy moim niku

report |

issa,  

Czy ktoś z Was też ma dzisiaj tak jakoś dziwnie rozjechany obraz, który nie mieści się na monitorze?

report |

issa,  

p.s. oczywiście obraz stron Trumla.

report |

Wirgiliusz,  

Strona ulega i będzie ulegać stałym zmianom, aby była bardziej skalowalna na urządzeniach przenośnych. Przeprowadzimy też dokładne testy na starszych przeglądarkach, ale zalecamy bardzo gorąco korzystanie z tych nowszych. W przypadku problemów proszę wysyłać do redakcji jego opis z podaniem rozdzielczości monitora i nazwy oraz numeru przeglądarki.

report |

issa,  

Dziękuję za informację.

report |

kara-mazow,  

Chciałam się przywitać, ale czy wybrałam właściwe miejsce, pojęcia nie mam. W każdym razie dobry wieczór ciepłe zostawiam tutaj, sama idę Państwa podglądać:)

report |

Raven,  

Hi Wirgiliusz, I answered you call to join Truml. I found your site very intriguing and I will stay. Thanks for inviting an American! I am impressed by the quality of art I found here. Raven

report |

Amol,  

Hi Wirgiliusz, Thanks for the invitation

report |

HarleaQuinn66,  

hey Wirgiliusz, thanks so much for the invitation ^-^ i love the site! buut i would like it better if u could post as many poems as u want, instead of only 3 per 24 hours xP i don't like that very much, cuz i write wayy more then three a day :3 i hope u see it and possibly change it! thanks so much again!

report |

james ivan,  

thank you for inviting me here in your website it's great.

report |

John Firhill,  

Thank you for the invitaion to join your site! Would there be any possibility to group the poems for example into english and other language groups? I speak several languages but polish is not one of them, unfortunately. I find it a little tedious to scroll through all the polish ones before I find something that I understand and can read. Just wondering...

report |

Wirgiliusz,  

there should be only english poems on English language version http://truml.com/poetry?lang=en

report |

Herbert Witzen,  

Thank you for your effort at reaching English/American/ artists and exposing them to Trumi.

report |

Maxis Grey,  

So far the sir=te great I just have one issue and that is when writing a story it takes a long time on the site and with out realizing that the site had decided i was no longer on timed me out and i lost a large chunk of a story i was writing when i went to put it in my prose list to finish later. I know you probably can't get my story back but can code something that would either warn us when we are being timed out or something that periodically saves our work so if we are for some reason disconnected from the site while writing we will still have at least a portion of our work still there since i lost three hours of writing i don't want this to happen to others. by timed out I mean we are logged out by the server while still writing so that when we go to submit work it brings us to the login screen just a suggestion

report |

Allyce,  

Maxis Grey I would suggest you use some writing format on a PC before posting a rough draft on the site. Than simply copy and paste you're story without issue :) hope that helps Wirgiliusz Excellent Job with the site! :)

report |

Ye Caterpillar,  

Dear Wirgiliusz, I can't stay signed in - can you help? Also, when people have requested friendship with me, I can not find the question mark with which to reply..... otherwise Truml is perfect!

report |

Ye Caterpillar,  

Another problem - message-sending mechanism is not functioning..... Is it just me?

report |

Terms of use | Privacy policy | Contact

Copyright © 2010 truml.com, by using this service you accept terms of use.

contact with us

wybierz wersję Polską

choose the English version

Report this item

You have to be logged in to use this feature. please register

Ta strona używa plików cookie w celu usprawnienia i ułatwienia dostępu do serwisu oraz prowadzenia danych statystycznych. Dalsze korzystanie z tej witryny oznacza akceptację tego stanu rzeczy.    Polityka Prywatności   
ROZUMIEM